- The eggs hatch in a very short period of time, some around 2 weeks
- Upon hatching, they have reached the nympho-imaginal stage.
- They begin in the nympho stage that is a juvenile part of its life, during this time the spider is not sexually active.
- Next, the spider will reach the imago stage were they become sexually active, they remain in the imago stage until there death.
- Once they reach maturity, they tend to stop malting. Some female species however, continue to do so.
- Once sexually active, males search for a mate, once found, a specific mating ritual is performed so that the spiders can identify one another, and to allow the male to approach the female without being killed.
- Once the male spider has approached and inseminated the female, he must make a swift retreat so not to be killed by the female as her instincts kick back in.
- At this point the female will lay her eggs and the process begins over again.
Spider Exterminators - Pest Control
Generally speaking, people do not like spiders and most of all, do not want them in their homes! There are many forms of pest control and ways to exterminate spiders. There are spider exterminators, services, spider zappers, spider traps, spider repeller, spider catchers, spider traps for the removal and extermination process. Advice is available on subjects such as pest controls, pest prevention, spider catchers, spider exterminators and how to kill spiders. Some people would like to eliminate spiders from there homes completely, this can be very difficult as an open window on a summers day will allow spiders in, even opening your front door when entering and leaving will allow pesky spiders in. It is very easy to get rid of spiders by catching them yourself. Its best not to kill spiders as they are very important in controlling the level of other insects that are pests.